Friday, February 3, 2012

Celebrating Jesus' birth and the anxiousness of meeting Samuel

Christmas was approaching and my mom had still not purchased her tickets to come out for the baby. My due date was January 6th but we were gonna do everything in our power to have this child by the end of the year! My mom decided to come out for Christmas and my dad switched his tickets to join her. We had such an amazing time! Billy and the family came out two days before Christmas to celebrate together. It was such a good time!
Esteban cooked some amazing shrimp! and we had all kinds of hors d'oeuvres.

Stocking stuffers have been a huge deal to me since I was young...so it has been fun doing it with Isabelle. I loved to unwrap gifts so my mom wrapped our stocking stuffers too when I was young....I guess the tradition has carried.
*We were at walmart a week or 2 before christmas and I was picking up some stuffers for peppy. She was acting like she was scanning things so I would hand her something from the shelf and let her "scan" it and then put it back...so i thought. Well, we were basically done and heading to checkout when I realized I needed to get milk. I told este to go ahead and get in line and I'd be back. By time I had made it back, he was basically done so I just went ahead and went to an express line and paid. When we got home we had 4-5 things that I had NOT planned on getting her but she had thrown in the back after she had "scanned" them. Este had no clue what I wanted for her or not so they all made it back to our house. The name of her game- divide and conquer! It actually worked out quite nice b/c it filled her stocking!

A couple days after Christmas, we decided to go to Huntington Gardens. Heidi and Billy got us tickets to go in for free and I wanted to walk as much as possible to get this baby out! It was great! We then went to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles afterwards. YUm!!!
Creeping with uncle Bill in the "tunnels"
the sprouse family and a winking olivia!

The girls love their uncles

No comments: