Friday, July 3, 2009

J-O-Y

"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them..." PSALM 127:3-5
I cannot describe the feeling i have when my belle smiles. it melts my heart and fills me with so much joy...but even that does not describe the feelings or emotions within me. i remember when i was preggo, worrying that i would lack love for my daughter...PPPSHHH. are you kidding me? i thank the Lord for the privilege of having a child and experiencing a fraction of the thoughts and love He has for His children.
Pep had a clogged tear duct a week ago. guess what? both este and i cried before we found out what it was. it BROKE our hearts to see her eye watering...hheehee...we're in for it when she really is sick, huh? anyways, i massaged it and cleaned it with a warm wash cloth...by the next day, all better :) i felt accomplished for some reason.
today after i fed her, i had her sitting up on my knees, eye level, and she started looking me STRAIGHT in the eye and chatting with me. that was a moment i will cherish forever...too bad my eyes arent video cameras so i could show you every amazing moment i have with her. oh how we pray that she will be set apart for our Lord, totally unwavering, a woman of modesty and no compromise! my little woman, you're lovely! i have to get this angle b/c as SOON as she sees the camera, it's all over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is she smiling because grandma is coming. We cannot believe how she is talking and smiling at you. Keep the videos coming.

G. Sprouse