Monday, August 31, 2009

she did it, she rolled over!

GO BELLE, GO BELLE!
it was either friday or saturday and we were eating dinner and pep was on the floor on her blankie. i looked over and she was pushing and pushing and we all got to see her roll from back to belly by herself! yay!
she's goin through her 4 month growth spurt...which leaves momma a tired, tired woman! but i am so happy that she is healthy, praise the Lord!
we went to the beach again this weekend, it was wonderful! by time we got in the car, both girls passed out!
love her hands!

in her new exersaucer

her hand-me-down-yet-never-been-worn suit! (best pic we got)

after the beach, tuckered out and sandy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics? Is that sand I see around her mouth? I can feel the same in my teeth. She must have had a good time. She looks conked out. Amazing, the one picute looked like Olivia. One picture definitely looks like you. One looks like her daddy. I can't wait to see her in her exersaucer.

G. Sprouse

Anonymous said...

I know it is Olivia.

G. Sprouse