Thursday, November 19, 2009

7 months?

youve gotta be kiddin me?
we spent the last couple of weeks preparing for my friend, ceci's, surprise birthday party! it was busy but so much fun. kitty and belle have become quite the pals. he even jumped up on my lap yesterday while i was holding her and started "pawing" on her chest. it was hilarious and she loved it. she even grabbed a handfull of whiskers and he didnt do anything. what a good kitty! other than that, not too much has been happening other than taking lots of pics. i dont think you all mind:)
check out the hair on her ear

so cute

olivia is trying to comfort peppy

heidi and i made a chocolate fudge cake for cec (heidi made most of it)

the fam

love

my fun birthday friend, cec.

bubby

playin with daddy


cherryl and isabelle (first time bowling)

happy birthday ken!


"oh, i know how to work it!"


okay...this is what the "new" thing is around the house. olivia likes to go through my hair. i think she was reading a book about monkeys going through each other's hair and...well you know what they do. so we kept asking her if she was finding anything...she finally said, "yup!" hahahaaa. it felt so heavenly!

belle thought it was funny! (looks like olive went through her hair, too!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's starting to look like me.... OK my hair.
G.P. Sprouse

Anonymous said...

You guys have way too much fun. I want to be there.

G. Sprouse