Wednesday, February 1, 2012

THE RECORD

I think this is a record for my break with blogging.  It has not been intentional, just life that has happened...plus a little addition to the family :)  Looking back at some pictures, I want to update a little on what has happened the last 3 months.

Harvest Party
I sooo wanted to make Peppy's costume again this year.  I have fully realized that unless I go to the LA fabric district, making stuff is just more expensive than actually buying it...however, it's full of love when it's made by momma :)

Peppy was our little Indian Princess...and did she work that well!
This year she had so much more fun than last. She actually got to play the games and, for the most part, got what was going on. She was in a cake walk and won 2 or 3 cakes...i can't remember now. Pops was out visiting and kept trying to have her choose some chocolaty goodness kind of cake or cookies but she was having none of that :)


Because I was helping out at the Harvest Party, Este, my dad and peppy went to the house before I did. They were in her room to take her to bed and accidentally got locked in her room for some time. LOL. Later, I arrived home and they had just gotten out of the room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol. you have the best stories. i can totally imagine them being locked in the room!

mary