Sunday, December 1, 2013

My little man cub

We were at Goodwin's Organic Foods a few evenings ago to eat before going to check out the lights at the Mission Inn.  Este was away getting some drinks for us, the kids were in their seats and I was up doing something.  I saw out of the corner of my eye Samuel pulling my chair.  As I got closer I saw that he moved it right next to him and he said, "right here!" as he pointed down to the chair.  I sat down and he held out his hands and said, "pray." We held hands, he bowed his head and said Jesus and a few other words that I couldn't understand (maybe food) and then amen. He looked up, smiled and dug into his food.
My heart. Oh this child has my heart.  And I pray that his little heart would catch a glimpse of Jesus and run hard after Him for all of his life.  Praying that he continues to help "lead" these gals when his daddy has stepped away:)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: