Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hawaii trip
















Thought I would share a glimpse into my thanksgiving vacation. It was absolutely amazing, consisting of gorgeous turquoise water, spectacular views (especially on the 25th floor;)), lots of eating and dancing, and amazing company (my family) enjoying the aloha spirit!
Here are some pics! Enjoy!






It was my parents 30th anniversary...their gift to us!




On the plane to Oahu!
Shaking some booty at the Luau!









The luau...







View after a great hike up Diamond Head

My beautiful family












My brother, his wife and my niece (to come)












Dancing the night away on the dinner cruise





Enjoying the night air at the Polynesian center

Pearl Harbor



AND AMAZING SUNSETS....how beautiful is the Lord's handiwork?

No comments: