Thursday, November 8, 2007

Dustin off my sewing machine






My hubby had given me a very nice sewing machine for my birthday, eh...let's say...2 years ago. I had high hopes of learning how to sew and starting my own fashion line. Have you seen the latest chacha jeans in your local JC Penney? Yeah, didn't happen. Sooo, yesterday, I pulled that bad boy out for the very first time and attempted the impossible...literally. I had gotten beautiful material and a pattern for a purse a year or so ago and decided to start on that. I'm still trying to figure out what happened. Thought I'd give you a glimpse into my evening!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...absolutley hilarious. i feel like i've been missing out. i'm glad u told me of ur blogspot for pete sake

Anonymous said...

oh yes...i need my old purse patched up and i think ur just the lady to do it. your work is fabulous tify chacha.

from mary tangolacha

Brent and Abigail said...

haha! brent bought me a sewing machine for christmas when i was pregnant and its still the the box in our closet. Good luck with it. If you figure it out let me know :)