Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Late night laughs

Oh my gracious! Este and I just got back from our friends' house. What a night! We started out pretty normal...eating that is. We had wonderful chicken burritos and a salad with amazing homemade dressing. After the men separated and got their "computer time" in and us girls got our talking out, we came together to battle with domino's. I have hated even the thought of domino's for the past 2 years b/c of one bad experience I had...BUT tonight completely sold me on the game. I laugh a lot throughout most of my days...I just find a lot of fun in life...but tonight, it just blew the can off of laughter. Even my hubby could barely catch his breath between roars. I'm so thankful for friendships...friendships straight from the hand of God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, those domino's get me every time. what in the world was so funny? i love u. and i like it even better when u laugh with me. am i going to have to move out there. seriously ;)

Anonymous said...

i havent been leaving my name....so hopefully u can tell the comments that are from me.

maaury.