Monday, October 29, 2007

BROKERS TEST ...ppffff

I took my brokers test today and I thought it went okay. Okay is meaning I thought that I had a chance of passing it. It was 200 questions and I have to get 75 or better. It will be 5-12 days until the results are mailed to me. I was in pretty high spirits until I came home and looked over some of the material I had questions on. Yeah, I feel quite bummed now. I don't think it's a pride thing...I think I just don't wanna take it over for 2 reasons:
1. I will have to spend more money
2. It was a doggone long test! I really don't wanna study and take it again.
I have already jotted down things that I need to go over more for next time. Bummer.

1 comment:

Bill Sprouse said...

Sorry to hear that Tif! Maybe you'll get lucky and eak by anyways!
Love ya,