Thursday, November 20, 2008

we're having a ...

CHICA! :) I was very SHOCKED by this, but after the shock and fear went away, extreme excitement and joy filled my heart. We're going to have a daughter, that's unbelievable! It was amazing to see her move around. I do have pictures of her, I will post those soon!
Since I haven't posted in a while, I will try and sum up what's been going on in our life.

We went on a cruise to the Caribbean for a week. My parents joined us and we had a grand time!

On the way to the airport, I was telling my mother and father-in-law that before I die, I would like to ride first class...even if it's just an hour long...i have got to do it. We got the perfect opportunity on the first flight to Florida. It was amazing.
As you can see, we had plenty of space to sprawl out and Este slept most the way:) We had real napkins for our laps, real silverware, OJ poured from a fancy pitcher, and breakfast. That's one thing marked off my list...but I would jump at the chance to do it again!
On the ship, headed for Cozumel!




There were tons of shows and entertainment every night. To top it off, we would go back to our room and would have "towel animals!"


Mom and I went kayaking in Cozumel while dad snorkeled and Este slept in the hammock!


And we're off to Grand Cayman!


Este had a very adventurous time here. He got to hold sea turtles and a parrot tried to rob him. Ha Ha
Our beautiful floating city!
Jamaica!
Formal night and the great couple that we ate with every night. We tried to get away from them at first, but they ended up being wonderful ;) j/k




Haiti!



And lastly, here comes the baby bump picture. I really am HATING how I'm looking, so I tried to hide as much as I could while showing my belly. I really think that unless you know I'm pregnant, pple just probably think im fat ...can't wait for that stage to be over!

Anyways, I will try to be good and get a picture often...this is at 19 weeks.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You put so much in that blog...what to comment on first! I LOVE the towel animals, you have awesome cruise pictures, you guys all look so nice dressed up for dinner, I LOVE the black dress you are wearing...you look so beautiful, and BABY BUMP!!!!! I am just so giddy about this child...yay!

Love you!
Augusta

Anonymous said...

I love the baby bump too.

G. Sprouse

Brent and Abigail said...

thats definitely a baby....no doubt about that! it looks so cute! and very exciting about a girl :)

heidi said...

Yea!! Great pictures! We cannot wait to see you in a month! And, congrats on your little chica:)

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhh!!! Tifi! i love the baby bump:) that is not a fat belly, that is a baby belly and i think it's amazing! can't wait to see you:)

I love you!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

tifiny!!! ur sticking ur stomach out and arching ur back to make ur stomach look bigger! i'm on to u! ;) love u butter cup..maury

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Tif! It's nice that you got to have this trip before the new edition comes, but techinally, she was there with you, too! Hehe. You guys are gonna make great parents...and I love the black dress you have on...be proud of that belly girl, thats a miracle inside you. Love you! -hug-

Michelle Laneave