Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My lil burrito

The pastor that married us, Pastor Scottie, adopted a baby from China and called her his little egg roll. Well, Este and I are gonna have ourselves a lil mexican burrito....haahaa.
(Dad, I know you thought that he was the size of a burrito this week, sorry...he/she is the size of an ORANGE!)
A navel orange...that's big!
Over the last week, work has slowed down for us tremendously....and for now, that has been such a blessing from the Lord. We have been so worn out and God has totally given us a time to rest. I feel like I'm so free, it's great. Other than feeling extremely blessed this week, nothing else is new. God is faithful and good to His children. His grace is sufficient for me! Praise Jesus!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O-ur
R-ighteous
A-nd
N-ew life giving
G-OD,
E-mmanuel (God with us).

tifi*cha cha* said...

heehee, AMEN! youre getting real good at those!

Anonymous said...

I've checked your blog about 8 times a day for the last month. Please give us a new blog Tif :P

Love you!
Augusta