Wednesday, October 1, 2008

2nd Trimester...the gift from God.

P-referring 2nd trimester over the first...ALREADY....even though this is my first day of my third month.

L-eft my brain in my "unpregnant" body....can't believe how much i forget.

U-nbelieving moments are still common. Just yesterday Este said something about what he wants to get before baby comes and i had a moment, "wow, this baby is gonna come out of ME!"

M-onday we get to hear our baby's heartbeat. :) yay!

well, if you havent figured it out, our baby is the size of a plum this week. the baby can cry and get the hiccups this week...even though i wont be able to feel him......or her...heehee.

I did not have heartburn yesterday or so far today. Hoping that will continue.

We went away for the weekend to santa barbara and i did not take one picture. I wish I would have but once we were at the wedding, I realized that I had forgotten my camera....so....sorry, no pics for the world to see me bloated, yet:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited :) Glad you feel better!

Love
Augusta...and Grace ;P

heidi said...

We are so excited for you! You guys are going to love being parents!
Love,
Bill, Heidi & Livie

Anonymous said...

One more day and you'll hear the heartbeat. God is good.


G. Sprouse