Thursday, October 9, 2008

P-E-A-C-H



DAD, is that easier for you? heehee.




So "they" say that my baby is the size of a peach this week. But where I come from, peaches are bigger than lemons and "they" say next week my baby is the size of a lemon. I think "they" are stupid and I'm confused....so I guess a peach for the next 2 weeks will do:)




My cravings for the week:


ORANGE JUICE...BIG TIME


EGG AND CHEESE BISCUITS...hmmmm.




so bizarre!




We went to the doctor this past Monday and I left totally disappointed. Here's the story:




Este woke up at 5:00am that morning to go to the gym...needless to say, he was delirious...:) :) :)


So, we get to the dr's office for our 9:30 appointment. Our doctor had to deliver two babies that morning so we had to wait a couple of hours. We finally get in the room to wait some more for the doctor to come in. We were already restless and este was going crazy. All of a sudden we look over and see this model of a contraceptive for women. ....back up to the previous night. Este and I saw this thing on a commercial that will not let women get pregnant for 5 years. So weird, but we couldnt figure out how it would go in a woman...and had this big discussion about it.....fast forward to the doctors office.....THERE IT WAS...... here he is given all of us a demonstration that is well needed :) remember...he was DELIRIOUS:)






HEEHEE. he makes my life so fun! cant wait to see him make our baby laugh:)



so back to my disappointment...i had pictured that i was not only going to get to hear the heartbeat but i was going to SEE my baby! nope...he came in and let us hear it and that was all. so happy that we got to hear it...but i wanted to WATCH it move around and stuff. :( so anyways, thats the story.



I've been getting headaches the last few days but not much heartburn and not too much nausea...thank you Lord.



here's a picture of me being amused by my hubby and anxiously waiting for the doc.





and here's a picture of my other baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like you have way too much fun going to the doctor. If they only knew what goes on behind closed doors when patients are tired of waiting for the doc.

Go Steban. Maybe they will let you advertise the contraceptive!!!

You look good mommy. Keep up the good work daddy.

G. Sprouse

Anonymous said...

LOL...how funny.

Gussy

heidi said...

I am laughing so hard!! Funny video! Thanks for the update!