Monday, October 13, 2008

Directed by God

We found out something really cool this weekend and so I thought I would share.

We went to a baby shower on Sat. and we were seeing a lot of people we havent seen for a while. Well, there was this one couple that we had met a couple of years ago at a young marrieds group that we used to go to. I recognized them b/c of the husband. Anyways, i hugged the wife and asked her how she was doing. She starts talkin to me like she knew I was pregnant. I thought, 'hmmm, that's weird.' Come to find out, she is the receptionist at our Dr.'s office. Once I looked at them and thought some more, I was able to put the two together. So we started talking and realizing how we knew each other and that she is a believer AND OUR DOCTOR is a believer and he prays for his babies.

Here we were, we didnt even know what doctor to go to and the Lord totally hooked us up. Come to find out that the doctor and receptionist and our friends all go to the same church. I thought that was great! In good hands we are!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

L-et me see now,
E-ste is changing jobs (Dr)
M-y daughter thinks I am dislexic
O-n the WEST SIDE we are swave
N-ina, girls name "Full of Grace"

tifi*cha cha* said...

hey hey hey...you gotta sign this...who is this?

Anonymous said...

Me

tifi*cha cha* said...

DAD???

Anonymous said...

YES

Anonymous said...

That's our Heavenly Father for ya. Always taking care of you even when you don't know it :D How blessed are we to be children of God...

Augusta

tifi*cha cha* said...

you guys are CRAZY!! :)

Anonymous said...

Nina? You two are a lot alike.

G. Sprouse

Anonymous said...

Fourteen weeks already. Wow. Nina will be here before you know it. I wonder what she will call me.

G. Sprouse

Jen said...

that's great Tifiny! what an awesome story :)

Brent and Abigail said...

thats awesome. how great to know youre in great hands of a doctor who is also praying for your little one. and is that baby a girl by the way she is called nina??? when do you find out?

tifi*cha cha* said...

ABBY, im sorry, my dad is crazy and he makes up stuff:) he called me nina one summer of my life and he actually forgot but after he wrote that he remembered...heehee. what a special man he is. anyways, i actually think it's a boy but my mom and dad are just being funny. i should find out in 6 weeks:) yay!