Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mattress is in!

Thanks to a wonderful daddy! Slowly but surely it's all coming together. I put the bedding on the mattress today but am not sure how to attach the "hangy down things" to the crib correctly. I feel pretty useless today, so I'm not even gonna try.

We are still waiting for our changing table, we need to put the window coverings up, put the rocking chair together, and finish the walls...(hang the paintings, after they are all in, and I would like to have a scripture painted up on the wall) We'll get there one day :)

I will post belly pics in the next few days...mom and gussy:)




4 comments:

Jen said...

such exciting times lie ahead for you!! i LOVED labor...you are not crazy! it's going to be amazing, you can do it :)

Anonymous said...

Awe Tif!!! I am so excited!

Love ya
Gussy

Brent and Abigail said...

what a beautiful room. Love the crib bedding!

Anonymous said...

You have done a wonderful job of decorating for Nina. I know you are not done yet but it is beautiful what you have done.

Love you,

G. Sprouse