Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shower at week 35


So, I just got back from an extravogant shower that my family...including ceci...threw for me. It was a tea party with the theme "hats and heels." I, once again, feel so blessed to have these people in my life and have them shower us with their love, prayers and gifts.
On another note, I have been having some random cramping this week. My instructor said i need to drink more fluid. I talked with a few pple today at the shower who went 3 weeks early. So, i feel a major urgency to get the rest of the stuff we need and get it all ready for her...cause there is no telling when she will decide to grace us with her presence.
We have one more week of class, which I am going to miss tremendously!
I didnt get much sleep last night so I will stop for now but will leave some pictures:)







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tifiny you look adorable. I LOVE that dress! Awe I am so excited for you. Hope you had a wonderful baby shower.

Love
Gussy

Brent and Abigail said...

i also love that dress. you look great! what a fun day you had :) its almost to the she can come any day stage which is fun :)

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful.

G. Sprouse