Friday, March 11, 2011

friday's favorite four

1. Pep now has an obsession with planes and helicopter. she can hear them way before we can see them. there has been some days this week we have had the back door open. close to ten times we run to each other, she jumps in my arms and we go on search for the noisy "copter" in the sky. the look on her face once we spot it is, yes, priceless.
2. Isabelle counting her foam letters in the tub. she counts up to thirteen now.
3. The Word of God. Seek and you shall find.
4. Redeeming Love. I read 1/4 of the book years ago and never finished it. picked it back up this week...can't put it down. i love having a book to go to in the evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is those times that your child teaches you to stop your world and pay attention to this with me in my world.

Love it.

G. Sprouse

Jess Williams said...

I LOVE that book!!