Monday, April 4, 2011

Favs and Photos

A few favorites from the last few weeks:
*isabelle will jump out at us and say "TA DAH!"
*i went to two different ladies conferences the last few weeks. they were amazing. God was amazing. i am so blessed
*speaking of the Lord, I've really been enjoying His company these last few weeks. about a week 1/2 ago I got a one year bible. i feel as if my life has forever been changed. it has been so good for me. It has been challenging finding my own set time to be with the Lord since being a momma. i've tried different things but i think i've found the time and place i love. getting up before isabelle in the morning, going into our comfy guest room, in a comfy big chair, an ipod to begin worship, my prayer/note journal that Augusta gave me years ago, and my one year bible. (if you have a hard time being consistent...get one of these bibles, pick a place where it's your own personal place to be with God...one that is quiet and comfy. have your stuff already there. your bible, pens/pencils, journal, music, and maybe even a to do list cause things you have to do during the day will always come up in your time with God. when they do, write them down, and you wont have to think of them until you're done.)
whew, that was a long favorite
*i adore my husband. remember how i said i went to two conference in less than a month. thanks to his willingness (and cindy and steve's willingness) to take care of my pepita so i can go and get recharged. I've been so blessed.
*my in laws which i now want to call in loves. you know, my mother in love...etc. yeah, i heard that at one of the conferences. anyways, they are always more than willing to take our peppy so we can spend time together or get work done.
*getting ready for our organic garden. it will happen this year!

now for the pics
when peppy is a professional soccer player...this will make us millions ;)



daddy and daughter love



grandpa and the pepster

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter looks older than almost 2 years old. God is good to give you such a wonderful husband and great in laws.

G. Sprouse