Wednesday, September 3, 2008

PREGGO

As you probably know, we found out we were having a baby while we were back in WV less than a month ago. I was definitely in shock when we found out, but soon after, we started getting excited about our lil one. We have definitely been praying for a healthy pregnancy and a perfectly healthy baby. We would love for you to join with us in praying over the next several months.

Our first doctors appointment was Aug. 29th. We found out that I was, at that time, 7 weeks and 2 days (cause we were a bit clueless). We got to see our baby and watch the heart flutter. At that time, i believe our baby was the size of a blueberry, half an inch. It has been totally amazing reading about how big the baby is and what part of the body is developing each week. We have definitely had a new sense of "aww" towards the Lord and His handiwork. It's amazing to think that He is fashioning this child in my belly. Praise God!

Morning sickness has really kicked in over the last 2 weeks. It has been a roller coaster physically. I just keep telling myself that it should get better in a month. And the more sick I get, the less prepared I feel for having a baby...maybe cause i feel like throwing up most of the time.:)

I will try and be better with keeping this updated...we did get 2 pics of the lil one but if i scanned them...well, just imagine a tiny oval...and that's what you have. i think those pics probably mean more to us than they would anybody. still cant believe a lil someone is in there. Este has already started tellin our baby about Jesus...he ended the conversation by saying, "ill tell you more later." what a good daddy he'll be.

Our next doctor's visit is in about 4 weeks and we should get to hear the heart beat that time:) once my bump starts showing i'll be posting pics...now i just look and feel really bloated...ugghh...totally ready for maternity clothes already! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is good. Tell the little one Grandma sends her love the next time you are talking to him/her or them? Just kidding about them. The your updates.

G. Sprouse

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Tifiny! We're excited for y'all!!

Anonymous said...

OK, call me sap but when I read this I cried a little bit:) I'm so excited for you and I pray the morning sickness will pass very quickly. I can't wait to see pics of you and your cute belly;)

Amanda (Pippie)

Brent and Abigail said...

we're so excited!

and i was on the couch the whole first three months and couldn't do much else once I got home from work - and i remember it all very well :)it does seem to make the pregnancy take forever and much longer than 9 months when youre so sick but i hope you start to feel better and can't wait to see pictures of you pregnant. everyday is a day closer! we're praying for the three of you!

And to comment on G. sprouse's comment - a THEM would be great!!!!! hehe