Tuesday, September 23, 2008

week 11

I'm almost done with my first trimester...whew! Praise the Lord for a healthy baby and morning sickness that is decreasing each week. I can actually go out and kinda plan things now. I'm so happy about that and I think este is too!

So I thought the baby was the size of a lime last week but i found a site i really like and it says it's the size of a lime this week....so i'm gonna stick with that. I will use the same site each week for consistency.

I got some "room to grow" pants this weekend...aka maternity jeans. I was not looking forward to seeing what these clothes looked like but they actually have some cute clothes out there. the pants are still a bit big on me. they kinda fall down when i walk or bend over...well really whatever i do...but at least i have room to grow:)

One major thing I have been craving this week is big gum balls! mmmm. you would think they are so easy to find...but they arent. poor este...heeheee.

we are going away for the weekend for our friends' wedding in santa barbara. we are soo excited to get away. hopefully we will get some good pics and i will post them when we get back. also, our office is almost done so i will post pics once that is done as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

11 weeks and counting. PTL for the sickness subsiding.

G. Sprouse

heidi said...

Wow, lots going on!! I'm so glad the sickness seems to be dying away! And gum balls, hmmm:) Have fun this weekend!!