Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Don't give up on me!!!

I will try and get better at being regular at posting pics and etc. We have just been busy...period.
My brother and his family came to visit us and it was wonderful. We got to watch our lil Olive for a whole day by ourselves and she is a NUT. Now granted, I know I'm easy, but she had me in tears laughing so much! We had a great time being able to spend some time with billy and heidi and can't wait for their next visit...Theo def. misses the playtime!
I had an ultrasound on Tuesday. You can pray for our girl because her brain ventricles measured a little on the large side...they said nothing to worry about, yet. Should they even be allowed to say that to a mother? They wouldnt really tell me what that meant...so, if you would just pray that it will turn out to be absolutely nothing, that would be great.
Esteban and I went to our first birthing class tonight. I LOVED it. Our teacher is great, funny, and gives out awesome homework. Our homework for the week is to give each other 3 massages throughout the week...are you serious??? alright!!! It's kinda funny to see a lot of preggos in the same room. Like something is wrong with us that they have to group us together..hehee.
Our crib came in this week and we put it together last night. I will post a picture with it "pre-put-together"...we are anxious to get all the parts to her room and set it up! Hopefully her bedding and the changing table will come in in the next week or so.
Oh yeah, we also got our kitty shaved last week. He was sooo mad ...I think his haircut is starting to grow on us. I will be sure to get some good pics of him, too.
That's all for now:)
We all napped together during nap time...Olivia fell asleep on Uncle Ecky's shoulder. Man, how this makes me miss her!

and when I say we ALL napped together, that's Theo included!

Look at those lil pj pants (the ones I thought were "lets go out to a restaurant in these")

beautiful family!

Love this! Baby is looking, but mom and dad are distracted by the boom box guy telling some random person that they can't smoke!

So, here's a glimpse of our paint and the pieces of our crib

The love of my life by my side!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tifiny I have been praying and will continue to pray for you, Esteban, and baby girl! i love your pictures:) you guys are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Olivia seems right at home at your house. Loved the pictures.


G. Sprouse

Anonymous said...

I love this blog thing! I loved your pictures. I CANNOT wait until until baby comes and I get to see all of you....really I'm struggling over here in WV with the excitement.

Love you so much!!
Augusta :D

Brent and Abigail said...

looks like such a fun weekend!