Friday, August 24, 2007

Off for the weekend...

I'm very excited because today I get to go away for the weekend with some girlfriends. I love times like this because all the hustle and flow of life has to go away and I can focus completetly on the Lord. God always reveals so much to me on retreats like this...not because of Him, but because I am seeking Him with my whole heart. This is definitely something I need to adopt in my life, having a retreat each day with the Lord...letting life's cares and pressures go away and drawing in to Him. Sometimes daily reading can become a habit, a "chore," a mark it off my to-do list...but from now on I want it to be a retreat.
If you think of me, pray for me and the other women this weekend...especially for safety cause i'm driving! Have a blessed weekend to you all!

No comments: