Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day

The weekend was full of studying, relaxation, and fun...and I'm sad it's over!
Este and I are both taking a big appraiser's exam this month. So a couple times over the week we went to starbucks and wings n things to study. We also went bowling this weekend with some friends and both earned a 20 minute massage. What's the fun in bowling if you don't have some bets? After bowling, we played texas holdem and I was the first one out..surprise surprise. Finally, to top off the weekend, we went to the beach with some friends yesterday. We had a great time EXCEPT for the part of me getting pummeled by a wave and standing up...not realizing that my swimsuit wasn't "in tact"...if you know what I mean. Yeah, trying not to think about it. Other than that, it was wonderful. Thank the Lord for long weekends!

No comments: