Friday, January 16, 2009

My baby's box:)

I read in my pregnancy book an amazing idea that I want to do. It suggested to do a time capsule thingy for baby. It suggested to get a box and fill it with stuff that's going on today, before she is born. Some examples...pictures of our house, our cars, my belly, a magazine or newspaper clipping, etc.
Then bury it in Hawaii and in 18 years we go and dig it up...okay not really. But when she comes to the age to appreciate it, bring it out for her to see how much stuff has changed. I LOVED the idea and went out today and found the box...well 2...but i'll use one for another purpose.


If you have any other ideas, or things I should put in the box, please share:)

3 comments:

Jen said...

that's a sweet idea! i'm sure she'll love it :) glad you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea!!
Love you, Gus

Brent and Abigail said...

what a great idea. Wish I had thought to do that for Colin before he was born. Maybe a letter written to her by you before she's born.... thats all i coudl think of. haha colins box might have been really small :) haha.