Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We're back!

After being gone for over a couple of weeks, we have returned.
Here's the UPDATE on what's been going on.
On the 18th of December, we flew into VA to visit my brother and his familia. The week before we left, I had not felt baby move much at all. I was such the worried momma! However, when we got on the plane, she went crazy! Baby must like to fly like her parents. (Baby, we'll for sure take you travelin!) Here I was, sitting in between 2 strangers (Este and I didnt get to sit together on the first flight) and I was having such a magical moment with my lil lady. I could even see my shirt moving up and down. When we got off the plane, we went to get some lunch and I was on cloud 9! I couldnt shut up...or quit tearing up! We got to fly first class on the 2nd flight. It was the most comfy I have ever felt. It literally just felt like we were floating. I didnt even sleep, I just laid there and relaxed, feeling my lil one dance inside of me.






We spent the long weekend with Billy, Heidi and Olive...which did not seem long enough by any means. But we tore ourselves away from Olivia, knowing we would see her in a few days in WV.
On the 22nd, we drove to WV to spend the rest of the Christmas vacation with my folks. LAUGHTER is always such a huge part of our visits. From dad and Este pickin on each other, to Billy and Este dressing up like pirates ...LOL...thanks mom! It was a fun filled visit.


Our family threw us a baby shower the day after christmas. We felt so blessed to receive their gifts and love.







Im sure you can tell that we are totally taken by our lil niece. We didn't even get one family picture. Not even close (note for next year) It was a whirlwind, but it was wonderful to be together.

Since the summer, I had been "craving" playing the game CLUE. I hadnt played for years and wanted to play so bad. I knew mom had the game, at one time, so I anxiously awaited our visit to play. Once we got there, we realized they no longer had it. So, being the mom she is, she went and bought one. I now have a renewed LOVE for that game!
We left on the 3rd of January to come back to Cali. It was sad to leave! It's always so nice to go back and visit YET we have a checklist a million miles long to accomplish before the baby gets here ...sooo....here we go.
I am now 26 weeks along...the book said to go pick up a chuck roast at the store to show what I'm totin around. Este said, " a what???" heehee. Alrighty then. I hopefully will post some new belly pics this week. In the meantime, all roads lead to Rome :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe I loved this blog. Such great pictures. You forgot to mention that you won almost every game of clue...haha All roads lead to Rome...lol :D

Miss you and love you.
Gussy

Anonymous said...

I am glad someone appreciated my stocking stuffers! Loved your pictures and your messages. I didn't realize we didn't get a picture of the fam.

Love you,
G. Sprouse

Brent and Abigail said...

what great pictures of Olivia! she's so cute. and I'm so glad you little girl loves to fly. what an amazing experience. you're looking beautiful too. pretty momma :)

Brent and Abigail said...

oh and i think colin's first christmas we got a picture of the three of us but then went to my parents and when we got the token family picture colin was napping!

Brent and Abigail said...

oh and we didnt get a family picture this year either