Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week 26 OVER! :)

I said I would post a 26 week picture...so here they are (at the final moments of week 26)


Tomorrow I will be in my 27th week of pregnancy. My body is totally changing...I feel as if I'm an old woman! It's crazy. Soon into my 2nd trimester, I felt absolutely AMAZING. The nausea went away and I got all of my energy back. I felt so happy to feel so good! Well, I can tell that the 3rd trimester is right around the corner. In the last week, my energy level has plummeted and naps are much needed. Also, I am feeling some major lower back pain and some pain behind my knee. As long as my baby is healthy, I can take it! It just amazes me of what our bodies go through...but it also amazes me that the Lord chose my womb to place this living being to live and grow. That's crazy! Thankyou Lord!
I went to the doctor today and got to hear my lil girl. I praise God for her strong heartbeat! Keep it beating baby! I talked to him about my back and he said it's probably my sciatic nerve and once the baby is here, I should be good to go. So...I think a massage is callin my name (daddy thinks a massage is callin both our names:)
We have one more 4 week appointment, and then we have to go to the doc every 2 weeks. Yikes...he says before I know it, I'll be in labor ...wow.
After the doc, I ate some lunch and had about 20 minutes to spare and so I went to babys r us. I just walked around the store staring, smiling and touching. I am so not a window shopper but today I was completely satisfied to just look around. Ahh, I had a great time.
Este and I made a to-do list this week of what needs to be done before our girl is here. Today, we got to mark one thing off! Yay! We had a friend come over and fix our spare bathroom plumbing (the hot water is now available mom and dad)
Anyways, that's the exciting news for the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is good. Tell Nina I am waiting for her. You look wonderful.

G. Sprouse.

Anonymous said...

You look so adorable!!! I can't wait to meet baby!!!!

Love you, Gus

Brent and Abigail said...

you look so beautiful. baby girl has grown so much too! she'll be here before you know it