Tuesday, January 27, 2009

28 weeks

Things are going good this week. My back has not been bothering me half as much...I even got to get out on the dance floor for my father in law's 50th birthday party! A couple of people asked me if I was trying to go into labor that night ...hehee. On the way to the party, I told Este, "No dancin for me tonight!" I was tired and my feet were swollen and I thought for sure i could keep myself down. There's just something about a dance floor, good music and people you love that just gets me every time! Este said he kept lookin for me and wonderin where I was and then he'd see me out on the dance floor. :) Surprisingly, I didnt even pay for it with my back the next day! And our lil girl has been sooo active since then. Momma must have taught her how to get down!

Here's a picture for this week:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Tif! Baby has grown so much in such a short time!! You look stunning!

Love, Gussy

Anonymous said...

Wonder what kind of music you little one will like to dance to?
Love seeing your pictures.

G.Sprouse

Brent and Abigail said...

beautiful! you really should model your pregnant body :)